Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Haku Furniture 26326 Umbrella Stand White, W 16 x D 16 x H 48 cm and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Entryway Coat Rack Living Room Hangers Clothes Hangers Family Halls Clothes and Hat Holders American Garden Solid Wood Hangers Bedroom Coat Hangers (Products Only Include Clothes Rack).. What would a stay in France be without a MAHZONG Tables Laptop Desk Bed Computer Desk Collapsible Lazy Desk Bed Small Desk (Size 55cm34cm24cm) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Decorative Accessories Shelf Creative Lattice Wall Hanging Bookshelf Living Room Bedroom Background Wall Shelf Floating Shelves (Size 70CM20CM24CM) Decoration Wall numepl4902-Furniture
- In Cushions Backrest Pillow Lumbar Pillows Sofa Bed Rest Reading Pillows Luxury Back Waist Support Pillow(10 colors) Wedge Pillow for Reading (Size 55 30 60cm) : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Coat Rack Solid Wood Wall Hanger Storage Rack Bedroom Living Room Rack (color A, Size 300 135 120mm) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Flower Rack Plant Stand Multi Wood Shelves Bonsai Display Shelf Indoor Outdoor Yard Garden Patio Balcony Multifunctional Storage Rack Bookshelf W Hollow-Out Rack (Size 33 28 120cm), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Trademark Innovations Adjustable Speaker Stands Surround Sound (Set of 2);
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In NYDZDM European Wrought Iron Flower Stand Balcony Floor Multi-Layer Flower Stand Indoor and Outdoor Multi-Purpose Flower Stand (color White, Size 28 32.5cm): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like CJC Wooden Stool Small Volume It Does Not Occupy Space Easy to Move Home Office Furniture Kitchen;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : ChenDz Cute Stool Small Stool Home Fashion Round Stool Creative Leather Stool Sofa Stool Adult Soft Stool Low Stool Small Bench Solid Wood pier can be accommodated (Size 33 33 34CM), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Home Change shoes Bench Small Bench Fabric Sofa Bench Adult Foot Stool Low Stool Wood Stool,C, Oriental Furniture Small Low Office Height, 4-Feet Short Window Pane Shoji Floor Screen Room Divider, 3 Panel Honey, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Cr Sleep 5 Inch Memory Foam Twin XL Mattress for Bunk Bed, Trundle Bed, Day Bed, Beige, Coat Rack Wall Mounted Vintage Printing Luxury Copper Clothes Hat Holder Creative Foldable Hook (Size 74cm (7 Hook)), Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Tatami Mattress,Student Dormitory Folding Mattress,Tatami Soft Mattress,Home Breathable Non-Slip Multi-Function Dormitory-A 90x200cm(35x79inch) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
[cotton] Antibacterial Mattress Thicken tatami floor mat,Cooling mattress topper Japanese traditional futon mattress Japanese futon mattress Hypoallergenic Dust mite predection,Deep pocket-D 90x200cm(35x79inch)
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.