Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Stool Chair Solid Wood Dining Stool Cloth Creative Stool Personality Home Stool Fashion Dressing Stool (color A) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Flash Furniture BT-90068M-GG Mid-Back Black Leather Executive Swivel Office Chair. What would a stay in France be without a Willower Tv Cabinets, Ancient Shelves, Crafts, Bookcases, Bookshelves, Living Room Furniture, Ornaments, Household Decorations,Nordic Morning Songs (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
T-Day End Tables Bedside Table Side Table Small Modern Metal End Table Side Table Coffee Table, Easy to Assemble Double Layer Decor Indoor and (color White) Outdoor numepl4752-Furniture
- In In Door-Towels ventilo-Congreener of Bathroom in Stainless Steel Double Home Dry-Towels Mounted-Black, Wall Shelves of The Hotel,40cm : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Lxn Round Lanyard Mirror, Bathroom Makeup Wall Hanging Mirror - Simple Creative Makeup Mirror - Wooden Frame Glass Decorative Mirror (color White, Size 50x50cm) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Pendentif in pink gold and bathrooms Dry-Towels Hardware Dry-Towels European-Style Double Copper Bar White,59x60.8cm, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Folding Desk Laptop Desk Simple Desk Lazy Learning Desk ( color Green );
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In SYF Creative Wine Rack Home Wooden Multi-Purpose Wine Rack Wine Glass Rack Ingreened Hanger Wine Rack Decoration Wedding Living Room Wine Rack Bar Restaurant Wine Glass Rack 50x25.5x20cm A+: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Square Leather Storage Stool Hallway shoes Stool Solid Wood Storage Stool Living Room Sofa Stool Coffee color (Size 343436cm);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Coffee Table, Modern Furniture Decorated Round Side Table, Solid Wood Table Legs, Living Room, Balcony, Home and Office,C, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Muziwenju Kennel, cat Kennel, Warm and Washable in Winter, Small and Medium Dog Bed, Teddy mat, Thick bite-Resistant Cotton pad, Sleeping mat (color Pink, Size S), MDBLYJ Nordic Solid Wood Multi-Storey Shelves Shelves Multi-Storey Simple Shelves Modern Minimalist Wall-Mounted Racks. (color Natural, Size 39x39x50cm), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Premium Liner for Softside Mid Fill Waterbed Cal King, WAN SAN QIAN- Wooden Floor Stand 3 Tier Balcony Living Room Flower Shelf Carbonization Flower Frame Carbonization Plant Shelves 56x25x77cm Flower racks, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Folding Table - Bed Table Desk Portable Laptop Stand Folding Table Simple Small Table Low Table [Five color Choice] Foldable (color D, Size 60 60 36cm) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.