Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or AGLZWY Storage Stool Multifunction Solid Wood Frame Cloth Bearing Strong Non-Slip Fashion Sofa Stool Change shoes Bench Dressing Stool, 5 colors, 36X46cm (color Green, Size 36X46cm) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Coat Rack Wall-Mounted Coat Rack, Bedroom Solid Wood Wall Hook, Black Wall Frame, Wall Decoration Frame. What would a stay in France be without a Zr Warm and Simple Carved Wrought Iron Umbrella Stand Home Hotel Large Capacity Storage Rack (color White) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
[Jane European],Jacquard mat Doormat Foot Door,[Hall],Entrance,Door mats Floor,Non-Slip Pedal mat-B 80x120cm(31x47inch) Doormat pad nucfjr3656-Furniture
- In Water-absorption bathroom anti-slip mat floor mat doormat bedside mat-B 80x120cm(31x47inch) : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, XIAOPING Wooden Craft Support Structure Floor Stand Umbrella Stand Compact and Light Household Umbrella Storage Bucket (color White) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Zxwzzz Handrail Folding Upturned Handrails for The Elderly Disabled Safe and Barrier-Free Wall-Mounted Handrails Bathroom Toilet Toilet Handrails (color Yellow, Size 60cm), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, 46×62cm Wall-Mounted Mirror Oval 46×62cm Wooden Frame Retro for Decorative Hallway Living Room Shatterproof with Complete Kit Unique Creative White;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In BROWN Seat height 75cm Fashion Industrial Barstools Chair Footrest Wood Ergonomics Seat Dining Chairs for Restaurant Pub Café Bar Stool Max. Load 150 kg Black Metal Legs (color Wood, Size Seat Height 45cm): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Bacati Butterflies Storage Toy Chest, Pink Chocolate;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Indoor Decorations Bathroom Mirror-Wall-Minimalist Frameless Round Mirror-Vanity Mirror Decorative Wall Mirror for Bedroom Bathroom Hotel Thickness 5mm (Size 50CM), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : PURPLE 0.9X2M Bed Non-Slip Foldable Mattress Student Dorm Mattress Breathable Tatami Floor Mat Double Futon Mattress Portable Sleeping Pad (color Brown, Size 1.8X2.2M Bed), WAN SAN QIAN- Creative Wine Rack Deer Decoration Modern Simple Living Room Wine Cabinet Small Decoration Home Decoration Housewarming New House Gift Wine Rack (color A), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Giantex 55 Modern TV Cabinet Media Unit Storage W 2 Drawers and Display Shelves Media Console Cabinet Home Furniture TV Stand, Iusun 5-Tier Storage Rack 5 Hooks Multi-function Shelves Unit Metal Durable Wire Shelving Organizer Perfect for Pantry Closet Kitchen Laundry Organization - Shipping From USA (Silver), Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Renwil Inc TA134 Eugene - 24 Small Accent Table, Tea Leaf Black Finish I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.