Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Wood 3 hook-48.4CM JIAYING Wall Mounted Coat Rack with 3-6 Hanging Hooks. Use as Coat Rack, Hat Organizer, Key Holder. Perfect for Entryway, Kitchen, Bathroom, Hallway, Foyer (color Wood, Size 6 hook-87CM)
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Beach Semicircular CushionOcean Sea View from Summer Season Italian Design in Garden Image Entry Door Mat H 31.5 xD 47.2 Brown White and Pale bluee and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Brown 30X38X55CM BYPING Pouffes and Stool Upholstered Footstools Metal Iron Art Wear Resistant Retro Bar Fashion, 7 Sizes (color Brown, Size 30X38X55CM). What would a stay in France be without a European-Style Floor mats Door mats Bathroom Water-Absorbing Anti-skidding mat Household-Home pad-F 90x90cm(35x35inch) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Round Square Adjustable Bar Stools with Back Counter Height 360 Degree Swivel Stool PVC Leather Chairs Padded Seat with Footrest & Back Bar Pub Dining Room Kitchen Home Furniture 15.7 -20.8 Leather PU nuvfgg2322-Furniture
- In 2-Shelf Pine Wood Bookcase Book Rack Shelving Free Standing Bookshelves Display Bookshelf Storage Organizer for CDs,Records & Books : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, IndianShelf Handmade 2 Piece Wooden Grey Black Double Loop Ceramic Iron Wooden Vintage Artistic Wall Coat Hooks Cloth Hangers Keys Holders ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Bathroom Shelf Rack Wall Mounted Hanging Wall Triangular Frame Stainless Steel Double Deck Toilet Corner Shelf Bathroom Set,e, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Aiwoxing Small Folding Camping Stool Ultralight PortableOutdoor Folding Chair Sketch Camp Chair Bench for Fishing Hiking Mountaineering Mini Step Slacker Stool + Carry Bag;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In , 3 Ground Living Room Bedroom Restaurant -D: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like A 24x40x132cm(9x16x52inch) 5-Tier Floor Standing Bookcase, 5-Cube Wooden Bookshelf, Bookshelf White Multi-Layer Storage Rack Shelf Open Shelf Home Or Office-a 24x40x106cm(9x16x42inch);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : NN Step Stool - Small Foot Stool Folding Non-Slip Thickening 2 Step Multi-Function Portable Household Folding Ladder Library Indoor Ladder Step Stool, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : A DYR 46CM Solid Wood Bench Stool Stackable Stool Dressing Stool Small Bench (color F), LJJL Ladder Stool, Solid Wood Step Stool Step Stool Change shoes Bench Stool Flower Stand Stool Dressing Stool 15.7 × 17.7 , Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Footstool Simple Solid Wood Household Sofa Stool Clothing Store Change shoes Bench Adult Low Bench GMING (color A, Size 48x30x40cm), Home & More 180041925Y Inserted Doormat, 19 X 25 x 0.60 , Monogrammed Letter Y, Natural Black, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a CIGONG-bookshelf Wrought Iron Magazine Rack Floor Newspaper Drawing Books Storage Shelf Display Shelf Bookshelf 37x27x37cm I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
orange Headrest+Lumbar support Back Cushion Lumbar Support Pillow Ergonomic Back Support Car Headrest Suits Memory Foam Seat Neck Predection Comfortable GAOFENG (color RED, Size Headrest+Lumbar Support)
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.