Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Savannan 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Bathroom Entrance Mat Absorbent Durable Floor Doormat Runner Rug Set - Summer Black and White Cartoon Style and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : FENGFAN Footstool Solid Wood Linen Cloth Storage Stool shoes Bench Foyer Sofa Stool Living Room Bedroom Dressing Table Shopping Store Footstool with Anti-Slip Mat (color bluee). What would a stay in France be without a Bar Stool Bar Furniture Modern Minimalist Bar Chair White Metal Dining Chair Bearing Weight 150kg Height 65 75cm Black White (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
D Folding Chair Home Leisure Chair Portable Meeting Training Computer Back Chair Nine colors. I) (color Chair nuvfgg4986-Furniture
- In Owl Quilt TH452, Queen All-Season Quilts Comforters with Reversible Cotton King Queen Twin Size - Best Decorative Quilts-Unique Quilted for Gifts : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, gold+white 6553CM WYF Nordic Wrought Iron Bar Chair Home Front Desk Bar Stool Modern Minimalist Beauty Restaurant (color gold+White, Size 65 53CM) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, 9040CM HAIZHEN table Wall-Mounted Wooden Table Folding Rectangular Kitchen and Dining Table Desk Breakfast Table (Size 70 40cm), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Interior Door mat W35 x L59 INCH Nautical,colorful Anchors with Ropes Abstract Hand Drawn Marine Elements Maritime Icons,Multicolor Easy to Clean, no Deformation, no Fading Non-Slip Door Mat Carpet;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In European Chair Change shoes Stool Fashion Square Stool Solid Wood Stool Fabric Sofa Stool GMING (color Red): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like ZZ Chair Home Dining Chair, Kitchen Chair, Makeup Chair Armchair, Suitable for Study Bedroom (3 colors) (color Light Pink);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : bluee Japanese Linen Folding Lazy Couch, Balcony, Bedroom, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Space aluminum bathroom wire racks bathroom corner shelf Tripod included, Comfortable toilet mat with cotton plaid,Toilet bedroom door mat Bathroom non-slip absorbent feet Indoor mat-C 80x120cm(31x47inch), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Coat Racks Solid Wood Coat Hook Creative Wall Hook Back Door Bedroom Clothes Hook (color A), Coat Rack Tree Free Standing Wooden Hat Clothes Jacket Coat Umbrella Storage Organiser Stand Rack with Removable 8 Hooks for Home Office Hallway Bedroom Height 170cm, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a WFFXLL Folding Table Dining Table Home Small Apartment Square Table Simple Simple Square Bookcase (color A, Size 70 70) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.