Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Door Rug Area Rug Mushroom Boletus Pattern Watercolor Fungus and Foliage Leaves Autumn Inner Door Rug W6'xL7' and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : GFF Rack Space Aluminum Triangle Basket Free Punch Black Double Bathroom Hardware Accessories Bathroom Rack. What would a stay in France be without a GWM Folding Table Wall-Mounted Dining Table Learning Desk Computer Table Wall Table Foldable Tables，L60W40H32CM (color Honey color) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Savannan 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Bathroom Entrance Mat Absorbent Durable Doormat Runner Rug Set Simple Modern Symbol - Floor nuvfgg4936-Furniture
- In SportsX Shelving Unit Heavy Duty Embellished Metal Dressy General Modular Wide Open Steel Closet AS2 4 Shelves : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Coffee Table Wall-Mounted Folding Table, Dgold-Leaf Table Bracket Structure Solid Wood Dining Table Wall Computer Desk, 5 Sizes (Size 80 60 35cm) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Style04 Diameter 48(inch& xFF09; Boys，Personalized Floor mats Abstract Transportation Types for Toddlers Car Ship Truck Scooter Train Aeroplane D54 Floor Mat Entrance Doormat, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Barstool Iron Bar Chairs Bar Chair Home Backrest Chair High Stool Bar Stool Solid Wood High Chair (color B, Size 45CM);
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In DCAH Umbrella Stand, Wrought Iron Umbrella Bucket Hanging Folding Umbrella Storage Bucket Suitable for Home Office Hotel Umbrella Stand 3 colors Umbrella Storage Rack (color Yellow): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Round Barstools Chair Footrest High Stool Upholstered Dining Chairs as Stool for Kitchen Pub Breakfast Stool Metal Legs Max Load 150kg (color gold, Size 45CM);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Costzon Kids Plastic Table, Chair Learn and Play Activity Set, School Home Furniture (Square Table), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : A LUHEN Stool shoes Bench Sofa Stool Fabric Stool Fashion Creative Stool Small Round Stool Bench Home Dressing Stool (color A), Pedestal Basin handrail Bathroom Barrier-Free Elderly wash Basin handrail (color White), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, 2 Bar Stool, Rectangular Bar Chair, High Stool with Backrest Seat, Brown and Grey Breakfast Cafe Bar, Maximum Load 150kg, (color 1), Thick Wooden Stool, Anti-Corrosion Waterproof Sunscreen Retro Design,C, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Autumn Half Round Door mats Branches with Fall Leaves Seasonal colors Nature Environment Foliage Bathroom Mat H 39.3 xD 59 Burnt Sienna Brown Green I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.