Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Hot and cold water faucet single handle single hole basin basin bathroom wash basins with high water faucet and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Lddpl Tap Antique Brass Kitchen Faucet Single Handle Deck Mounted Cold and Hot Water Kitchen Sink Taps Mk9734A. What would a stay in France be without a Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen Copper Elbow Open Long Elbow Touch Type (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Copper,Cold and Hot Water,Bathroom Washbasin Faucet,D Mucert Tap,Full nuuqgn6534-Furniture
- In Boston Linen Co. 400 Thread Count, 100% Cotton Sheet Set – Extra Soft, Luxury Finish – Smooth and Silky Sateen Weave Long-Staple Combed Cotton – 4 Piece Set – King, Beige : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Fotorahmen TONGTONG SHOP European Style Antique Basin Taps，Retro Bathroom Waterfall Faucet，Hotel Creative Single Hole Mixer Tap ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Decorry Single Lever Plating Faucets All Copper Basin Counter Basin Washbasin Washbasin Mixer, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Sink Taps copper American retro style black Hot and cold kitchen Heightening redating;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Kassatex in Flight Bambini Shower Curtain: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Modern Double Basin Sink Hot and Cold Water Faucetfaucet Bathroom Basin Faucet Sink Mixer with;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Cfc7001a GROHES 3 Way Monoblco Kitchen Sink Tap Water Filter Tap Kitchen Drinking Taps Sink Mixer Brass Swivel Spout With 2 Handles, Brushed Nickel Chrome Black,CFC7002A, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Oudan Euro Style Brass Material golden Plated Hot&Cold Mixer Basin Diamond Taps Deck Mounted Crane Xt604 (color -, Size -), AmzGxp Brass Split Double Handle Basin Faucet Three-piece Set Antique Wall Three-hole Bathtub Bathroom Cabinet Mixer, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, HMerContemporary Chrome Finish Brass Three Holes Two Handles Sink tap, Pure Garden Faux Boxwood– Realistic Plastic Decorative Topiary Arrangement and Weighted Pot for Indoor or Outdoor Home or Office (23” H x 18” W), Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Decorry Bathroom Faucets Silver Basin Faucets Antique Sink Mixer Bathroom Basin Single Handle Single Hole Hot and Cold Brass Tap I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
SADASD Modern High Quality Copper Bathroom Basin Faucet Shifting Lift Bar 3 Function Large Set redatable Adjustment Wash Basin Sink Taps Single Hole Single Handle Ceramic Valve Hot And Cold Water Mixer Tap With G1 2 Hose
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.