Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Pink 155cm WENZHE Upholstered Fabric Headboard Bedside Cushion Pads Cover Bed Wedges Backrest Waist Pad Cloth Double Soft Case Home Washable Pillow, 3 colors, 21 Sizes (color Coffee color, Size 120CM) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Printed Door mat W35 x L59 INCH Abstract,Ornamental Geometric Triangles Pattern on Pineapples with Polka Dotted Background,Multicolor Non-Slip, with Non-Slip Backing,Non-Slip Door Mat Carpet. What would a stay in France be without a Home & More 121592436 18 Holes Doormat, 24 by 36-Inch (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Christmas Half Round Door mats Retro Classic Red Car Carrying Big Xmas Tree with Star and Cartoon Design Entry Door H 39.3 xD 59 White Red Print Mat nuplgl2989-Furniture
- In Cotton Linen Non Slip Door mat,Indoor Outdoor Entrance Rug Floor mats shoes Scraper Bathroom Kitchen Household Water Absorption Carpet-A- 80x100cm(31x39inch) : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Bronze SMC Mirror American Home Retro Vanity Mirror Industrial Bar Wall Hanging Decorative Mirror (color Black) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, DEI QI Modern Small Bench Home Fashion Creative Stool Low Stool Wood Household Wood Stool (color Dark Brown, Size B), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Bathroom racks stainless steel racks double glass bathroom shelf;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In T4 88-108cm XUERUI Furniture Stools Bar Seat Chair Barstool Armchair Swivel Adjustable Breakfast Kitchen Strong Stability (color T6, Size 88-108cm): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like XIAOLONG Clothes Rack Modern Hat Coat Rack Simple Clothes Tree Bedroom Living Room Entryway Floor Hanger Coat Stand -45 (color White);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : 1 BRNEBN Chair-Stool Abs shoes-Changing European Bed Storage Foot Sofa Storage Nail Home Convenient (color 3), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Solid Wood shoes Bench European Style Clothing Store Sofa Stool Fashion Dressing Bed end Stool (color A), NEVY Coat Rack Solid Wood Hook Up Wall-Mounted Bag Stand Hall Wooden Shelf Entrance Hangers Modern, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Storage Stool Economical Strong shoes Bench Kitchen Living Room Sofa ABS Storage Stool (color Green), LLSDLS Medicine Storage Box Multi-Function Medicine Storage Box Organization Cabinet Medicine Cabinet Family Medical Box Portable Storage Box Drawer Large Capacity, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Stools Footstool Work Stool Solid Wood Leather Stool Sofa Waterproof Dirty Easy to Clean Round Small Low Stool ZHANGQIANG (color Yellow, Size 35CM) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
Log color + white iron sleeve Straight 73.5cm HXLQ Solid Wood Furniture Legs, Tapered Replacement Support Legs Dining Table Legs Suitable for Coffee Table Desks, Computer Desk Feet Can Bear 400kg-4 Pieces
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.