Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or DQMSB Hanger Floor Simple Coat Rack Creative Living Room Bamboo Clothes Rack Bedroom Mobile Storage Rack Hanger Coat Racks (Size 80 cm) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Artzfolio Giraffes Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board White Frame 16 X 18.5Inch. What would a stay in France be without a Bathroom vanity mirror double-sided wall mounted folding mirrors toilet telescopic mirror copper mirror mirror-8 inch D (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
4 hooks GJD Creative Coat hookimple Door Hook Creative Bedroom Wall-Mounted Hanger Hanger Hook Hanger Hook (color A, Size 4 Hooks) C Hanger nuplgl1322-Standing Coat Racks
- In Runners & Pads Classic Asian Motifs with Flowers Like Sun Leafs and Ornamental Shapes colord Modern Watercolor Multicolor 55 x63 : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, E 95x148cm(37x58inch) Bamboo Clothes Rack Portable,Extra Large Garment Rack,Storage Box Shelves for Entryway and Bed Room Patented Design-D 75x148cm(30x58inch) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, SLH White Folding Laptop Desk Bed with Small Table Dormitory Lazy Simple Desk Study Table, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Indoor Outdoor Floor Mat Biplane Flying Over Mountain Range Inside Storm Clouds Digital Paint Red Grey Applicable to All,Living Room, Bedroom, and Dining Room 55 x63 ;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In XUYRENP European Style Creative Home Wall Decoration Stereo Animal Black White Rhinoceros Hook Wall Decoration Key Hook: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Plastic Folding Chair Desk Chair orange Padded Office Backrest Chair Household Dining Seat;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Creative Small Stool, Solid Wooden Dining Stool, Square Stool, Dressing Stool, Simple Fashionable Dressing Stool, Bench, Household Stool, Brown Leg 8 GMING (color Brown Leg), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Manhattan Comfort Accentuations by Simple Cosenza Work Desk with 1-Drawer in Oak, XHLZDY Chair Folding Chair Stool Padded Backrest Leisure Chair Stool Office Meeting Training Computer Chair, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Style12 Diameter 36(inch& xFF09; 1st Birthday，Personalized Floor mats Baby First Party Festive Cake with Forest Fruits and Candlestick Image Print D54 Floor Mat Entrance Doormat, Tool Holder Holder Storage Holder Creative Multifunctional Kitchen Knife Holder Rack Kitchen Knife Round ZXMDMZ (color A), Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Kitchen Storage Shelf White Thick Plastic Environmental Predection Rack Narrow Storage Rack Push-Type Movable Trolley Organisation (Size B) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.