Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or 2 454045cm GJM Shop Simple Bedside Table Narrow Cabinet with Drawers Mini Bedroom Bedside Cabinet Fashion Furniture (color 1, Size 30 40 45cm) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Monarch Specialties I 3144 Grey bluee Tile Top Hammered Silver Metal Accent Table. What would a stay in France be without a 3 Folding Computer Desk Home Bedroom Convenient Desk greenical Office Rack Multi-Functional Bracket Dormitory Simple Lazy Table (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Round Wall Hanging Mirror ，Metal Decorative Mirror,Ideal for Hallway, Living Room, Bedroom(Diameter 30-80cm,Black) Dress Framed nuoipw1989-Furniture
- In Style 16 tthappy76 European Bar Stools Bar Chair High Table and Chair Bar Stool Lifting redating Home Back Computer Chair,Style 11 : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Mattresses Cooling Bedding Straw Mat Summer Sleeping Mats Bed-mat Double-Sided Use Student Dorm Room Single Double Foldable with Pillowcase, 8 Sizes (Size 80x190cm) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, DingHome-ca Barstools - Wrought Iron Wood Counter Stool Bar Stool Seat and Backrest, Modern Industrial Retro, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Yellow waterdroplets Office Products Home Décor Products Coffee Table Simple Dining Table and Chair Combination Table Living Room Small Coffee Table;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In LAZ Bar stools, Height Adjustable Counter Height Bar Chair, Vintage Wrought Iron Industrial Style Wooden Bar Stool (color bluee, Size Wood): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like C SCHUNlian Backrest Bar Chair, Front Desk Bar Chair Chair Lift redate Bar Stool The Company Water Bar High Bar Stool Dining Chair 70-90CM Durable and Strong (color A);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Style 12 tthappy76 New Bar Stools Bar Chair redating Lift Chair High Stools Home Fashion Creative Beauty Stool Swivel Chair,Style 9, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : color10 Blanket 50 x70 Mat 2'X4' Bedside Blanket Doormat suitAntique Wind pink Diagram for Cardinal Directions Axis of The Earth Illustration bluee Cozy and Durable Blanket 60 x78 Mat 5'X8', SYFO Household Solid Wood Stool, Fashion shoes Bench, Creative Low Stool, Plastic Chair Stool (color White), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, LFF- Solid Wood Entrance Wall Hanger Wall-Mounted Clothes Storage Rack Bedroom Clothes Rack Simple Coat Rack (color B), Anchor Half Round Door mats Yacht Ship Cruise Sailing Themed Icon Pattern Checkered Style Holiday Travel Bathroom Mat H 43.3 xD 64.9 Navy bluee White, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Floor Standing Hat and Coat Rack Clothes Hat Tree Stand Hanger Foldable Storage Drying Rack Household Bedroom Multifunction GAOFENG (color bluee, Size 58 128cm) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Coffee 1 80x52 HUGE Cutting Board – Worktop saver and Pastry Board – Scratch & Shatter Resistant Glass Kitchen Board; MEASURES SINGLE 80 x 52 cm (31,5 x 20,47 ); DOUBLE 40 x 52 cm (15,75 x 20,47 ); Coffee series DD07
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.