Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Clear printed pattern door mat W35 x L59 INCH Movie Theater,Halftone Background with Retro Style colorful Popcorn Design Cinema Snacks,Multicolor Non-slip, with non-slip backing,Non-slip Door Mat Carp
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or White 65cm Bar Stools Bar Chairs Breakfast Dining Stools for Kitchen Island Counter Bar Stools Loading 120 KG PP Material Sitting Surface Black Metal Legs and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : DDSS Furniture feet Furniture Support Foot - Adjustable Stainless Steel Furniture Sofa TV Cabinet Floor Mat High Table Foot Coffee Table Foot Support Bed Legs (3 Size) Set of 4. What would a stay in France be without a WFFXLL Bookcase Study Bookends Ornaments Creative Bookshelf Book by American Home Decorations 12x8x15cm Bookcase (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Wood color 80 cm Coat Rack Solid Wood Oak Coat Rack Hall F Wall Living Room Wall Multiple Storage Functions,3 (color Wood color, Size 50cm) Hook Shelf nuoipw1489-Standing Coat Racks
- In 84cm-6 hooks Wood DYR Wall coaters in Solid Wood Entryway Organization Coat Racks mountable with Hooks 4 Sizes Freestanding (color Brown, Size 46cm-3 Hooks) : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Bar Stool Nordic Creative Bar Stool Wrought Iron Bar Chair High Stools Casual Dining Chair Restaurant Chair Simple LEBAO (color Black, Size 95cm) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, TXXM Barstools Small Stool Fashion Solid Wood Creative Table Stool Household Dressing Stool Stool Living Room Simple Cloth Bench (color A), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Coffee Table Coffee Table, Portable Sofa Side Table Small Apartment Corner Table Multipurpose Snack Table Simple Solid Wood Bedside Table (Size 40 40 49cm);
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Flower Stand Solid Wood Wooden Landing Multilayer Shelving Simple Living Room Balcony Indoor Flower Pot Shelf: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like bluee Shopping Trolley 2 Wheels, Folding, Strong Stable Mobility Aid, Ladies, Mens and Unisex Designs;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Guitar Semicircular Cushion Creative Musician Playing Jamming Instrument Acoustic Performing Vintage Bathroom Mat H 43.3 xD 64.9 Mint Green orange, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Inner Door Rug Pastel Retro Pattern with Polka Dots Overlapping Ring Shapes Squares colorful Funky Print Door Rug for Internal Anti-Slip Rug W5'xL8', Wall - Mounted Clothes Rack Rack, Solid Wood Clothes Rack Hanging Clothes Hook On Porch Wall, Bedroom Bathroom Living Room Kitchen, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Take Me Home Furniture Eiffel Style Bucket Chair with Chrome Legs, Dark Grey, Dining Chair, White 180x200x6cm Hotel Mattress Topper, Thicken Tatami Cotton Silent Mattress Floor Mat Foldable Twin Bed Roll Multi-Size-bluee-White 90x200x6cm, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Barstool Solid Wood bar Chair with backrest Home Desk Restaurant Stool 5 colors 4 Sizes (color Green, Size 65CM) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.