Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Indoor Outdoor Floor Mat Tall Lavenders Old World Essential Perennial Weeds Shrubs Theme Pink Applicable to All,Living Room, Bedroom, and Dining Room 4'x6' and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Clothes Hat Tree Coat Rack Hanging Clothes Storage Rack Metal White Black,175cm40cm40cm FENPING (color Solid-Wood-disc-Reinforced-White). What would a stay in France be without a Wall Shelf- Metal Wall Hanging Rack Nordic Style Simple Fashion Ledge Living Room Dining Room Cafe Wall Decoration Frame 0326QBZWJ (color bluee) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Style Hand-Woven Pucao Stool, Creative Multifunctional Round Stool, Simple Fashion Living Room Study Bedroom Stool, Floating Window Pad, Cushions, Floor Cushions, Cushions, Meditation Yoga Rural Sofa nuoipw3989-Furniture
- In Hua Wu Chou Round Exercise matround BBQ Grill mat D4'2 1.3m Family Celebrating Thanksgiving Holiday Card : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, bluee Modern Imitation Leather Bar Stool Metal Swivel Chair Bar Stool Kitchen Stool Breakfast Bar Chair Backrest Adjustable 60-80CM (color Black) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, FAJRO Unicorn Rainbow color Cloud Pattern Rugs for entryway Doormat Area Rug Multipattern Door Mat shoes Scraper Home Dec Anti-Slip Indoor Outdoor, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, A Solid Wood Retro Bar Stool - Home Dining Table and Chair Backrest High Stool - High 90cm;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In ZfgG Ultra Light Folding Camping Table Aluminum Beach Table, 40 34 32CM, Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Picnic, Beach, Hiking, Tourism, Fishing (color bluee): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Folding Table Multifunctional Portable Folding Table Student Bed Cartoon Small U-Shaped Computer Desk (color G);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Japanese Style Red Wine Cup Holder Household Wrought Iron Hanging Display Stand Table Wine Rack Restaurant Goblet Rack Upside Down, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Folding Camping Chair Adjustable Recliner with footrest, for Camping Hiking Beach Fishing Garden, Supports up to 330 lbs, CQOZ Solid Wood stools, Sofa Stool Stool Small Personality Low Stool Fashion Dressing Stool Creative shoes Stool shoes shoes Sofa Stool (color 4, Size Large), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Copper bathroom racks wall mounted corner shelves bathroom double triangular basket drain basket, B Heightening Laptop Table Bed Student Table Study Table Dorm Room Simple Collapsible Lazy Table Desk 80 50 41cm (Length Width Height), Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a TXXM Barstools Change shoes Bench Simple Modern shoesbox Storage Stool Living Room Leather Cloth Wash and Wash Wearing A shoes Bench Creative Stool (color 8, Size S) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
2 No headboard-90cm WENZHE Upholstered Fabric Headboard Bedside Cushion Pads Cover Bed Wedges Backrest Waist Pad Flax Cloth Art Soft Case Bedroom Sofa Large Back Multifunction Household Products Washable, No Headboard, 5 colors, 9 Sizes Optional ( color
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.