Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Footstool Step Footstools Stools Stools Work Stool Creative Bedroom Living Room Change shoes Multiple Choices Make Up Paper HENGXIAO (Size 36 36 42cm) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : American Antique Vintage Industrial bar Stool, Solid Wood Hose fire Hydrant Design Metal bar Chair, Coffee Shop Coffee Industrial Stool. What would a stay in France be without a Kings Brand Furniture Kings Brand Heavy Duty Metal Adjustable Bed Frame Center Support System Twin Full Queen (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Circle Floor mat Beach Round Indoor Floor mat Entrance Circle Floor mat for Office Chair Wood Floor Circle mat Office mat for Living Room Pattern 4'11 Diameter Floor Round nuoipw3822-Furniture
- In Coffee 6 80x52 HUGE Cutting Board – Worktop saver and Pastry Board – Scratch & Shatter Resistant Glass Kitchen Board; MEASURES SINGLE 80 x 52 cm (31,5 x 20,47 ); DOUBLE 40 x 52 cm (15,75 x 20,47 ); Coffee series DD07 : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Umbrella Stand Home Convenience Store Restaurant Wrought Iron Rust Black Bronze Creative Storage Rack Umbrella Bucket (color A) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, H+6085cm Wall Mirror Mountain Rustic Twig Frame Beveled Oval Resin Hallway Home Decor,F+60 85cm, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Household Iron Umbrella Stand Umbrella Barrel Hotel Lobby Rain Gear Storage Rack Creative Floor Umbrella Tube JSFQ;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Floor Chair, Single Armrest Foldable Portable Baby Floor Seat92×58×12cm, Multi-color Options (color Khaki): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like G 150X200cm Cotton Tatami Mattress Foldable Bedroom Living Room Sleeping Pad Deodorant Antibacterial Mat Home Yoga Floor Mat G (color B, Size 90x200cm);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : BROWN 60CM JIAYING Coat Racks Coat Rack, Detachable Floor Solid Wood Wave Hanger Coat Rack with Storage Layer Bedroom Living Room Door Hanger 2 colors Multifunction (color Wine Red, Size 60CM), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Solid Wood shoes Bench Creative Sofa Stool Fabric Stool Home Stool Small Bench Bed End Stool Dressing Room shoes Bench 0522A (color Green), Shelf Rack Trolley with Wheel Storage Rack Organizer Snack Storage Can be Used in The Kitchen Bathroom Bathroom Plastic 3 Layers 3 colors (color Beige), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Portable Folding Fishing Stool, Compact Fishing Chair Heavy Duty Camping Chair, Coat Rack Wall Hanging Wood Wall Shelves Hangers Shelf Hanger (color A1), Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a A+ High Chair Home High Rebound Sponge Thick Leather Chair Lift redating Dining Chair 4 colors 4 Bar Stool (color Red, Size D) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
St. Patrick's Day3228lfsr5118 19.7 x 31.5 +19.7 x 63 Kitchen Rug Sets 2 Piece Floor Mats Non-Slip Rubber Backing Area Rugs Ebullient St Patrick's Day Theme Pattern Doormat Washable Carpet Inside Door Mat Pad Sets (23.6 x 35.4 +23.6 x 70.9 )
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
Corridor door mat W35 x L59 INCH Coral,Old Brick Wall Texture Image Rubble Rough Grunge Facade Construction Material Tile,Pink Magenta Natural dye printing to predect your baby's skin Non-slip Door Ma
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.